Ealing Repair cafe volunteers will be at Pitshanger Manor on Thursday 26th October from 6-8 pm. At the session you will learn you how to patch and darn, using hand sewing. There will a sewing machine for alterations and mending seams.
They also run regular monthly meet ups around Ealing, offering help, chat and advice on your clothes mending pile.
About Pitzhanger Lates
Every Thursday, experience the enchanting ambience of Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery with FREE admission starting from 5 pm.
Come along for a diverse range of events, including engaging art workshops, captivating concerts, serene yoga sessions, and insightful talks by acclaimed artists. Visit Pitshanger Manor website to see what’s on, and plan your visit today.
Other meet ups for Ealing Repair cafe
- Tuesday 17 October: Patch, Darn and Natter, Northfields Community Library, 255A Northfield Ave, London W5 4UA. From 5.30 until 6.45 pm. We ask for a small donation of £3 to cover costs.
- Saturday, 21st October: Traid Haringey Clothes Repair Cafe, Alexandra Park Library, Alexandra Park Road, Alexandra Park, N22 7UJ. From 10am – 2pm
- Thursday 26 October: Patch, Darn and Natter, Pitzhanger Manor and Art Gallery, Ealing Green, London, W5 5EQ. From 6 pm until 8.30 pm. ** Sewing machine available for fixing seams and suitable mends.
- Saturday, 4 November: Reduce and Recycle Hub, Acton Market 10am -3 pm. Our volunteers will be there to teach you how to mend and fix your clothes. At the hub there will be an opportunity to recycle and reduce by dropping off clothes, laptops, toothbrushes and pens. See Reduce and Recycle hub for more details.
- Monday 6 November: Patch, Darn and Natter, The Ealing Project, 1 High Street, Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, London W5 5DB. From 7.30 pm until 9 pm. We ask for a small donation of £3 to cover costs. ** Sewing machine available for fixing seams and suitable mends.
Keep up to date with Ealing Repair Cafe What’s on or join their e-newsletter. Ealing Repair cafe also has lots of advice and information on their website so if you can’t make a session, check out Ealing Repair Cafe or Facebook.