We need YOU!
Are you curious or creative? An organiser or a dancer? Do you sew or style? Do you cheer from the sidelines or search for the spotlight?
If you answered yes to any of the above (and can make the dates below), please sign up to join our team here.
We are looking for:
- Stylists to curate, create and celebrate sustainable style
- Models to represent the magnificent range of ages, shapes and colours in Ealing (we have an amazing choreographer who will help you strut your stuff in your own unique way in tune with your ability)
- Supporters to help sort the clothing and set up the show – generally making the magic happen
- Creative wardrobe items to lend the catwalk show to inspire others to reimagine their wardrobe, we’re specifically looking for clothing that has been repaired or re-imagined
KEY PERK: Volunteers will have first pick of the clothes available at the fashion swap!
Dates for your Diary as a Volunteer
- Saturday 10 September (2-4pm): Models meet the Ealing Sewn Up runway choreographer @ OPEN Ealing W5 2TD (this will be tailored to your ability by our kind and brilliant choreographer)
- Friday 16 September (6-8pm): Supporters collect and sort clothes @ Ealing Broadway location
- Saturday 17 September (Midday): Creators deliver feature fashion items @ Ealing Broadway location (if the item is not quite finished you can take it away once it has been fitted to a model but please bring it to the the fashion show by 10am on 8Oct)
- Saturday 17 September (10am-Midday): Supporters collect and sort clothes @ Ealing Broadway location
- Saturday 17 September (Midday-2pm): Stylists meet their models and style runway outfits @ Ealing Broadway location
- Saturday 17 September (Midday-4.30pm): Models meet their stylists and practice runway choreography @ OPEN Ealing W5 2TD
- Sunday 2 October (2-5pm): Models practice runway choreography @ OPEN Ealing W5 2TD
- Friday 7 October (3-5pm): Supporters relocate clothes and begin set-up @ Gunnersbury Park Museum, W5 4NH
- Saturday 8 October (9am-5pm): Models, Stylists & Supporters prepare and host Ealing’s first sustainable Fashion Show & Swap @ Gunnersbury Park Museum, W5 4NH
Click here to learn more about who’s involved with Ealing Sewn Up and what’s on in the area.