ActForEaling has joined forces with Design-It-Yourself, Ealing Repair Cafe, Falcons Pre-Prep Chiswick, Gunnersbury Park & Museum and OPEN Ealing to invite everyone who lives, works and learns in the Ealing Borough to unleash their creativity, learn new skills, save money and discover their sustainable style with #EalingSewnUp.
“Dress for true success” is one of our ten steps for a greener Ealing so with #EalingSewnUp we will connect crafters, artists and fashionistas of the borough encouraging everyone to develop new talents and adopt more sustainable and creative fashion habits.
#EalingSewnUp promises to bring flair and excitement to the entire borough of Ealing.
Learn new skills and create a new style with the Ealing Sewn Up collaborators:
- Sunday 29 May (from 11am): Ealing Repair Café @ the Brentham Club Trash & Treasure Market
- Thursday 16 & 23 June (2 day course – 10.30am-3pm): Recycling fabrics using kantha stitch @ OPEN Ealing
- Monday 23 June (7.15-9pm): Ealing Repair Café @ OPEN Ealing
- Saturday 18 June (Noon-6pm): Ealing Repair Café @ Hanwell Carnival
- Sunday 26 June (11am-4pm): Trash & Treasure Market @ The Brentham Club
- Thursday 30 June & 7 July (2 day course – 10.30am-3pm): Creating textile transfer delights @ OPEN Ealing
- Sunday 31 July (11am-4pm): Trash & Treasure Market @ The Brentham Club
- Sunday 28 August (11am-4pm): Trash & Treasure Market @ The Brentham Club
- Sunday 25 September (11am-4pm): Trash & Treasure Market @ The Brentham Club
- Sunday 27 November (11am-4pm): Trash & Treasure Market @ The Brentham Club
We are looking for crafters, teachers, models, photographers, lighting experts, DJs, podcast makers, videographers, fashion experts, clothing suppliers, stylists, set designers and make-up artists to contribute what they can to build up a community of sustainable style in Ealing.
If you want to learn more or have skills you can contribute please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org