We are inviting everyone who lives, works and learns in Ealing to unleash their creativity, learn new skills, save money and discover their sustainable style with #EalingSewnUp. ActForEaling has joined forces with local groups to make sustainable fashion fun and accessible for everyone in Ealing!
#EalingSewnUp is a vibrant programme of events and activities including:
- a sustainable Fashion Show & Clothes Swap (1-4pm) Saturday 8 October at Gunnersbury Park Museum – buy your tickets here – please be aware that tickets are limited!
- a series of sustainable fashion workshops for primary schools around Ealing, sponsored by Falcons Pre-Prep Chiswick
- a sustainable fashion mural competition for 11-18 year olds in Ealing, sponsored by Ealing Broadway
- a whole host of sustainable fashion resources, to get the conversation started in schools, homes and workplaces around Ealing
- dozens of workshops, activities and events throughout Ealing hosted by our sustainable fashion partners
Wondering why sustainable fashion matters? Check out these links and handy learning resources suitable for schools or anyone just wanting to learn more.
Who is Ealing Sewn Up
Ealing Sewn Up is a community programme organised by ActForEaling involving the following valuable partners:
- Ealing Broadway
- Ealing Council
- Ealing Repair Cafe
- Falcons Pre-Prep Chiswick
- Gunnersbury Park & Museum
- Jimmy’s Removals – 07780 526400
- Love Not Landfill
- Melanie Moss Photography
- Narvir Singh Cinematography
- OPEN Ealing
- Paint Your Planet
- Preloved Fashion Pop-Up
- Twisted Twee
- VMI TV
- West London Waste Authority
- West Thames College
Why do we need Ealing Sewn Up?
“Dress for true success” is one of our ten steps for a greener Ealing so with #EalingSewnUp we will connect crafters, artists and fashionistas of the borough encouraging everyone to develop new talents and adopt more sustainable and creative fashion habits.