We are inviting everyone who lives, works and learns in Ealing to unleash their creativity, learn new skills, save money and discover their sustainable style with #EalingSewnUp. ActForEaling has joined forces with local groups to make sustainable fashion fun and accessible for everyone in Ealing!
#EalingSewnUp is a vibrant programme of events and activities including:
- Sustainable fashion mural at Ealing Broadway shopping centre. Pop to see it at the back by St Saviours Walk.
- Sustainable Fashion Show & Clothes Swap (1-4pm) Saturday 8 October at Gunnersbury Park Museum – SOLD OUT! ***LEARN ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE WE MADE***
- Series of sustainable fashion workshops for primary schools around Ealing, sponsored by Falcons Pre-Prep Chiswick
- Whole host of sustainable fashion resources, to get the conversation started in schools, homes and workplaces around Ealing
- Dozens of workshops, activities and events throughout Ealing hosted by our sustainable fashion partners
Want to get involved? Contact us. If you upcycle or repair outfits, we would love to hear from you so we can feature your story.
Wondering why sustainable fashion matters? Check out these links and handy learning resources suitable for schools or anyone just wanting to learn more.
EalingSewnUp and partners regularly run sustainable fashion events and activities near you. Find out more by signing up to our ActforEaling newsletter or follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
Who is Ealing Sewn Up
Ealing Sewn Up is a community programme organised by ActForEaling involving the following valuable partners:
- Ealing Broadway
- Ealing Council
- Ealing Repair Cafe
- Falcons Pre-Prep Chiswick
- Gunnersbury Park & Museum
- Hounslow Musicians Network
- Jimmy’s Removals – 07780 526400
- Love Not Landfill
- Melanie Moss Photography
- Narvir Singh Cinematography
- OPEN Ealing
- Paint Your Planet
- Preloved Fashion Pop-Up
- Rod Sloane Photography
- Twisted Twee
- VMI TV
- West London Waste Authority
- West Thames College
Why do we need Ealing Sewn Up?
“Dress for true success” is one of our ten steps for a greener Ealing so with #EalingSewnUp we will connect crafters, artists and fashionistas of the borough encouraging everyone to develop new talents and adopt more sustainable and creative fashion habits.
If you want to learn more or have skills you can contribute please contact us.