How to #Act For Ealing
Quick and easy steps to contribute to a greener Ealing
- Dress for true success
- Pick up handy tips to create your own style or make your clothes last longer by learning to darn and patch with Ealing Repair Cafe or Angela Miller’s sessions in Northolt (email Angela @ email@example.com).
- Find something unique (and save money) in the fashion filled charity shops of Ealing including:
- Alice’s Attic (furniture and clothing)
- British Heart Foundation (furniture and clothing)
- Cancer Research (clothing and homeware)
- Children’s Society (books, clothing, accessories, homewares and music)
- Families’ Relief (clothing and homeware)
- FARA (clothing, some specialise in children’s clothing and toys)
- Mary’s Living and Giving (designer / fashion – check out their depop shop)
- Oxfam (clothes, books and music)
- RSPCA (clothing and homeware)
- Save the Children (clothing and homeware)
- Scope (clothing and homeware)
- The Salvation Army (clothing and homeware)
- YMCA (clothing and homeware)
- Get your school on trend with a SwopItUp fashion exchange.
- Click here to find our schools eco-resources for more ideas!
Choose a climate positive step to Act for Ealing and pledge your commitment by sticking one of our ActForEaling posters (click here) in your window to inspire your community to follow in your footsteps for a more sustainable Ealing.
Click here to check out our other steps that you can adopt to live a more sustainable life.