If you want to do more cycling but need help getting your bike roadworthy, then Ealing Council’s Dr Bike sessions may be perfect for you. Dr Bike is free and designed as a drop-in session with no need to book.
The service offers basic cycle maintenance and handy tips, with trained mechanics on-hand to carry out minor repairs on the spot and give advice on looking after a bike to keep you riding all year round.
- Haven Green, Ealing Broadway, 10am-1pm, Saturdays: 3 September, 1 October
- Acton Market, 2-5pm, Saturdays: 3 September, 1 October
- West Ealing Farmers Market, Uxbridge Road, 9am-12noon, 10 September
- Hanwell Clock Tower, 1-4pm, Saturdays: 10 September
- Southall Manor House, 10am-1pm, Saturdays: 24 September, 29 October
- Southall Square, Outside Lidl, 2-5pm, Saturdays, 24 September, 29 October
- Northala Fields (Parkrun), Northala Fields Cafe, Kensington Road, 8.30-11.30am 17 September, 22 October.
For further details to go to Ealing Council