Ealing Repair is back for May with lots of great events. The Ealing Repair café encourages the mending of clothes and textiles. They run friendly monthly gatherings around Ealing, giving suggestions and show examples of repairs to inspire. Here’s whats coming up in May and check out What’s on website for full details:
- Tuesday 16 May: Patch, Darn and Natter, Northfields Community Library, 255A Northfield Ave, London W5 4UA. From 5.30 until 6.45 pm. Small donation of £3 to cover costs.
- Thursday 18 May: FREE Patch, Darn and Natter, Pitzhanger Manor and Art Gallery, Ealing Green, London, W5 5EQ. From 6 pm until 8 pm. ** Sewing machine available for fixing seams and suitable mends.
- Wednesday 17 May 11-12: Acton Reduce and Recycle Hub with Ealing Repair cafe, Action West London, The Donut Factory 10 Warple Mews Warple Way Acton, London W3 0RF. Drop in session of the Acton Reduce and Recycle Hub, where you can learn about recycling and reducing waste. Book your tickets.
- Saturday 20 May: Clothes swap, Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre. There will also Ealing Repair Cafe will be on hand to teach you for FREE how to mend your clothes between 11 and 2 pm. Come along with your clothes to swap and find some lovely pre-loved clothes to boost your wardrobe.
- Monday 22 May: Patch, Darn and Natter, The Ealing Project, 1 High Street, Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, London W5 5DB. From 7.30 pm until 9 pm. Small donation of £3 to cover costs. ** Sewing machine available for fixing seams and suitable mends.
Leave a Reply