Ealing Repair Cafe runs Patch, Darn and Natter meet ups with help and advice around Ealing. Our volunteers will teach patching and darning, using hand sewing. We have our sewing machine to try out for alterations and mending seams.
Ealing Repair cafe has lots of advice and information on their website so if you can’t make a session, check out https://ealingrepaircafe.org/.
- Monday 14 November: Patch, Darn and Natter, The Ealing Project, 1 High Street, Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, London W5 5DB. From 7.30 pm until 9 pm.
- Sunday, 20 November: Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, St Saviour’s Walk Entrance, W5 5JY. We will be there 10.30 until 3 pm there teaching how to mend your clothes. Come along and watch the #EalingSewnUp Sustainable Fashion mural being created live near the St Saviour’s Walk entrance (Near Tescos). ActForEaling will have their Recycling challenge: Can you sort their waste into the right wheelie bins?
- Tuesday 29 November: Patch, Darn and Natter, Northfields Community Library, 255A Northfield Ave, London W5 4UA. From 5.30 until 6.45 pm
- Saturday 3 December: Reduce and Recycle Hub, Acton Market W3, Ealing Repair cafe and other organisations will be at the market promoting how to reduce and recycle.
- 5 December: Monday Meetup, Happy Coffee, 158 Northfield Avenue, Ealing W13 9SB. From 10 am to 12 noon.
Find out more at Ealing Repair Cafe What’s on.