If you want to do more cycling but need help getting your bike roadworthy, then Ealing Council’s Dr Bike sessions are perfect for you. Dr Bike is free and designed as a drop-in session with no need to book.
The service offers basic cycle maintenance and handy tips, with trained mechanics on-hand to carry out minor repairs on the spot and give advice on looking after a bike to keep you riding all year round.
The dates for Jan-March 2023 are:
- Haven Green, 10am-1pm, Saturdays: 4 February, 4 March
- Acton Market, 2-5pm, Saturdays: 4 February, 4 March
- West Ealing Farmers Market, Uxbridge Road, 9am-12noon, Saturdays: 11 February, 11 March
- Hanwell Clock Tower, 1-4pm, Saturdays: 11 February, 11 March
- Northala Fields (Parkrun), Northala Fields Cafe, Kensington Road, 9am-12noon: 21 January, 18 February, 18 March
- Southall Manor House, 10am-1pm, Saturdays: 28 January, 25 February, 25 March
- Southall Square, Outside Lidl, 2-5pm, Saturdays: 28 January, 25 February, 25 March
For further details to go to Ealing Council