Are you an Ealing-based charity looking for Trustees? Or an individual who would like to find out more about becoming a Trustee? Then come and join Young Ealing Foundation at their upcoming Trustee Matching Event this March.
By being a Trustee, you can:
- Contribute to a great cause
- Increase & hone strategic experience
- Develop your professional networks locally
- Improve soft skills around teamwork, communication, leadership and more
Trustees typically volunteer for a few hours a month so it might be more achievable than you think! At this event you can find out more about being a trustee and meet fantastic local organisations who would love to tap into your expertise. You don’t need any prior trustee experience and there is no commitment to sign up. This event will be light on speeches and heavy on networking and good food.
It’s a perfect opportunity for anyone who is considering how they might be able to give back locally.
- Date: Wednesday 15th March
- Time: 6pm-9pm
- Location: Ealing Town Hall, New Broadway London W5 2B
If you’re interested in attending and want to find out more details about this fantastic opportunity, sign up here.
Leave a Reply