Acton Reduce and Recycle hub is having a weekday pop up hub at Action West London’s office on Warple Way at the Donut factory, drop in on Wednesday 17 May from 12.30-16.30. The Reduce and Recycle hub has been running at Acton Market since October monthly on the first Saturday of the month and will be back at Acton Market on the Saturday, 3 June. Get tickets to pop along on Wednesday 17 May:
RECYCLE by bringing along you old or unloved
- Clothing and Shoes
- Small electrical appliances
- Toothbrushes & Dental care, see full list https://www.terracycle.com/en-GB/brigades/philips-uk
- Felt Pens and writing instruments, see full list https://www.terracycle.com/en-GB/brigades/bic-uk
These items will go to Traid, The Fixing Factory and Terracycle
- Learning to fix your Clothes with Ealing Repair Café
Ealing Repair café encourages the mending of clothes and textiles. We want to get more people valuing and wearing their clothes for longer and to move away from fast disposable fashion. We run friendly monthly gatherings around Ealing, giving suggestions and show examples of repairs done by our community.
Ealing Repair Cafe offers advice on how to mend by sewing, embroidery, visible mending, patching, boro and sashiko stitching. At sessions we help by providing sewing equipment, threads and fabric for patches.
- Churchfield Association Bookswap
- Hammersmith Library of Things
The Donut Factory 10 Warple Mews Warple Way Acton, London W3 0RF