Come along to a Fashion Recycling children’s summer camp delivered by Toyah from Design it yourself. Learn how to create exciting things from your old clothing (bring from home) using easy-to-follow, fun, creative techniques!
Workshops on 11am – 3pm suitable for over 7 years old on:
- Monday, 1st August: DIY Denim
- Wednesday, 3rd August: DIY Design
- Friday 5th August: DIY Tee yarn
- Monday 8th August: DIY Turmeric tie-dye
- Tuesday 9th August: Fashion show
£65 for 5 days, or £15 per day.
Location: Acton Gardens Community Centre, Unit A Munster Court Bollo Bridge Road W3 8UU
Workshops limited to 20 participants. 7+ Boys & Girls!
Must bring your own lunch, snacks & water bottle. NO NUTS.
Design it yourself Instagram @designityourself