Join us for Greenford Quay’s first ever family canal festival on 27th August. Enjoy boat trips, kayaking, outdoor theatre, street food, kids workshops and more.
This free festival is open for all to enjoy an action packed day of fun and games including:
- Boat trips to Horsenden Farm to enjoy their Festival of Nature
- Children’s workshops ‘green fingers’
- Kayaking with The Sharks Canoeing Club
- Open air theatre performances of Peter Pan with theatre company
- Delicious street food
- Nature walks with Ealing Wildlife Group
Plus other activities include, face painting, garden games & table tennis.
Register your interest now to receive priority booking for the boat trips, children’s workshops and theatre performances. The tickets will be released in the coming weeks.