Ealing Repair Cafe runs Patch, Darn and Natter meet ups with help, chat and advice around Ealing to help you through your clothes mending pile. Currently they have about 4 regular meet ups a month around Ealing.
Ealing Repair cafe volunteers will teach you how to patch and darn, using hand sewing. At some sessions there is one sewing machine for alterations and mending seams.
Our next meets ups:
- Monday 16 January: Patch, Darn and Natter, The Ealing Project, 1 High Street, Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, London W5 5DB. From 7.30 pm until 9 pm.
- Tuesday 24 January: Patch, Darn and Natter, Northfields Community Library, 255A Northfield Ave, London W5 4UA. From 5.30 until 6.45 pm
- Monday Meetup, TBA, Happy Coffee, 158 Northfield Avenue, Ealing W13 9SB. From 10 am to 12 noon.
- Saturday 4 February: Reduce and Recycle Hub, Acton Market W3, Ealing Repair cafe and other organisations will be at the market promoting how to reduce and recycle.
- Thursday 23 February: Patch, Darn and Natter, Pitshanger Manor and Art Gallery, Ealing Green, London
W5 5EQ. From 6 pm until 8.30 pm.
- Monday 27 February: Patch, Darn and Natter, The Ealing Project, 1 High Street, Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, London W5 5DB. From 7.30 pm until 9 pm.
Find out more at Ealing Repair Cafe What’s on.
Ealing Repair cafe has lots of advice and information on their website so if you can’t make a session, check out Ealing Repair Cafe.
Leave a Reply