Need help getting your bike roadworthy or want to have your bike checked? Then check out Dr Bike. Want some extra cycling training? Check out free family and children cycle training.
Ealing Council’s Dr Bike sessions are free and designed as a drop-in session with no need to book.
The service offers basic cycle maintenance and handy tips, with trained mechanics on-hand to carry out minor repairs on the spot and give advice on looking after a bike to keep you riding all year round.
The dates for April-May 2023 are:
- Haven Green, 10am-1pm, Saturdays: 1 April, 6 May
- Acton Market, 2-5pm, Saturdays: 1 April, 6 May
- West Ealing Farmers Market, Uxbridge Road, 9am-12noon, Saturdays: 13 May
- Hanwell Clock Tower, 1-4pm, Saturdays: 13 May
- Northala Fields (Parkrun), Northala Fields Cafe, Kensington Road, 9am-12noon: 18 March, 22 April
- Southall Manor House, 10am-1pm, Saturdays: 25 March, 29 April
- Southall Square, Outside Lidl, 2-5pm, Saturdays: 25 March, 29 April
For further details to go to Ealing Council
Family and Children cycling courses
Ealing council also funds cycle training. To find more details go to the provider Cycling Instructor: https://www.cyclinginstructor.com/ealing
Cycling Instructor provide FREE Cycle Training to adults and families that want to learn how to safely cycle together. Completing the form on their page and they contact you to organise a Cycle Training session for you, your family or friends.
Children’s holiday cycle courses are run regular. These courses are designed to cater for children of differing cycling ability and a range of ages. These are run them throughout school holidays and are scheduled on set dates at specific locations. See Cycling training to click through when booking for dates.
Leave a Reply