Looking to take the stress out of family cooking?
Stir it up will save your sanity one meal at a time.
Stir it up is a local social enterprise provider, who specialize in family friendly organic plant-based meal kit and helps remove the stress from mealtimes. Get the kids cooking the recipes too, as the recipes are simple and easy to follow, with all the ingredients in one bag. Covering the following postcodes around Ealing, Brentford, Chiswick, Acton and Twickenham, including W4, W5, W7, W13, TW7, TW8 & TW9.
So why buy local?
- Fewer food miles means more nutrients in fresh local produce.
- For every £1 spent with a small or medium-sized business, around 63p remains in the local economy. This compares with around 40p with larger firms.
- Production transparency- know where your food has come from and how it’s grown
- Strengthen your community: it’s GOOD to have food diversity
- Good for socialising too and building friend and supplier networks
- Less transportation, cut air miles, improve carbon footprints and less pollution.
With a range of flexible weekly, fortnightly and monthly subscriptions there is an option for everyone to enjoy our delicious recipes.
- Serves 4 to 5 people
- All meals are vegetarian and often vegan. Ask if you’d like vegan/gf alternatives
- Recipe bags delivered to your door on a Tuesday morning
- Veg is organic and sourced from Langridge Organic Wholesalers in Feltham (who in turn source from smaller, family-run farms.)
Leave a Reply