To support the upcoming launch of the council’s updated Biodiversity Action Plan, Ealing Park rangers are running fun, free, family wildlife activities that inspire children to nurture nature. These will be in four parks across Ealing throughout August.
Family fun days take place from 10am to 2pm at:
- Northala Fields (Tuesdays)
- Southall Park (Wednesdays)
- Acton Park (Thursdays)
- Walpole Park (Fridays)
- Week one: Night animals and Guided Bat walks at 8.30pm daily in week one.
- Week two: Busy Bugs
- Week three: Precious Plants
- Week four: Brilliant Birds
Make a beeswax candle, dissect an owl pellet or observe a slow worm…and much more.
For more information contact Education Officer Natasha Gavin: email@example.com