Donate clothes you once loved to Traid collection.
TRAID will collect from your property for free:
- Paired shoes – tie pairs of shoes together
- Bags, belts and other accessories
- Bric a brac
- Linen – eg sheets, pillowcases. (TRAID cannot collect duvets or pillows)
The items you donate should be clean and in good condition.
TRAID will also collect e-waste (WEEE) items only with clothing and textiles, as listed above. Small electrical items should be small enough to fit in a shopping bag so items collected are:
- Small household appliances like irons, toasters, kettles, fans, medium size vacuum cleaners
- Hairdryers, electric toothbrush and shavers.
- Electronic devices such as laptops, fax machines, printers, phones and smartphones
- Audio, audio-visual and other entertainment related equipment like mp3 and mp4 players, stereos, DVD players and game consoles
- Tools like drills, saws, sewing machines
Traid will not accept large electrical items. For these items use the Ealing Council bulky collection. Large items not accepted are:
- Fridge Freezers
- Washing Machines
TRAID ideally want to collect clothing and WEEE together. If you also have clothing to collect, simply place the waste electrical equipment in a bag alongside the clothes. If you only have waste electrical equipment, to make the collection worthwhile please ensure a minimum of three items.
All profits raised from the scheme will go towards TRAID’s projects, fighting global poverty overseas and providing environmental education in the UK.
Book a free collection or call 020 8733 2595