Enter the Cultivating Ealing 2022 Ealing School garden competition before the deadline on Friday 20 May. Get your entries in here.
Previous Ealing in Bloom, Cultivating Ealing was formed to encourage the use of horticulture to make Ealing a more attractive place for residents and visitors. More details on Ealing Allotments Partnership.
Ealling Schools Competition 2022
Calling all Ealing Schools to enter a submission to the competition.
Marks given for:
- Visual Impact
- Variety/Quality of Plants
- Sustainable Development
- Children’s Involvement, School Involvement & Parents/Carers/ Involvement
- Record Keeping
- Wow! Factor (plus site difficulties to be taken into consideration)
- 1st £125 National Gardens voucher & trophy
- 2nd £75 National Gardens voucher
- 3rd £50 National Gardens Voucher
For entry form and more information at Ealing Allotments Partnership. Deadline for Entries: Friday 20 May