Come along on Saturday 1 April March to Acton Reduce and Recycle at MarketW3 and find out how you can reduce, recycle and repair more.
The hub brings together inspiring organisations and businesses focused on reducing our waste.
RECYCLE by bringing along your old or unloved:
- Clothing and shoes
- Small electrical appliances
- Toothbrush and dental care items
- Pens and writing instruments
Find the ActforEaling stall to:
- Increase your household recycling with tips from Julliet from ActforEaling – www.actforealing.org
REUSE by getting help to:
- Book swap
- Shop at the market: Many traders sell pre-loved, high street returns and seconds at a reduced price. Choose from sportswear, womenswear and menswear
REPAIR by getting help to:
- Clothes: Learning to patch and darn with Ealing Repair Cafe
- Bikes: Getting your Bike checked (2 pm-5 pm) with Dr Bike.
- Kitchen and Garden Tools: Drop off your tools for sharpening with Renew Sharpening Services or find out more about their services.
For further details of Reduce and Recycle Hub.
The project is supported by lottery funding from Climate Action Fund, with the aim to create a useful hub of help, support and education for our local community. Its a regular monthly feature of the market on the first Saturday of the month.
Leave a Reply