Apple Day at Horsenden is back! This year Friends of Horsenden Hill have a bumper crop of fun and activities for your enjoyment. There’s something for everyone, here’s a taster:
- Have a go at apple pressing and sampling the exquisite Horsenden apple juice – there’ll be some to buy too!
- Join in fun apple games, learn about Horsenden’s orchards and the latest plans; relax at a musical story telling session in the Sensory Garden
- Say hello to Luna the magnificent working horse and find out more about traditional methods of woodland management
- Refreshments include delicious home baked cakes and scones, hand crafted pizzas from the clay oven, hot and cold drinks and a licensed bar serving craft beers brewed on the farm
- Buy fresh bread, vegetables, eggs, honey and jam from the farm shop and lovely gifts from the craft stalls
- Get involved – find out about volunteering opportunities from local community groups
- All this plus live music and dance in the Courtyard throughout the afternoon
- And let’s not forget the grand Apple Day raffle – lots of wonderful prizes for you to win.
This popular annual event is a long standing tradition for Horsenden Farm and one where our community comes together to celebrate the mighty apple.
For more information, click here.
Take a look at other opportunities to get involved in eco action in Ealing for September, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved!
Leave a Reply